Tinkering with the BMS


 I have bought an ANT 24s battery management system.

There are some great videos online about this product and its integration to a battery pack identical to mine. So I'll let you discover these.

Now here is how it needs to be wired up and all the specs for this component. https://rjxzstech.com/product/products-8-53.html






These pictures show clearly where how to connect the wires.


These images are of a different BMS, but they do reveal some functionality, which I hope will be available also to my model. Finger Xed.


I am particularly interested in the COM set of ports and the support for CAN. 
Hope my model do support such features too. 

If that was the case I might just be able to use that Elcon charger that I've found on Ebay for a very good price.

To be continued...


Comments

Popular