Insurance one year on

It's that time in the year where you need to renew the car insurance. 

The renewal I was offered was over 1K, which baffled me.  So I've embarked on a research for alternative quotes to then be prepared to challenge the insurer about the renewal quote I was provided with.

In my research I did find various providers mentioning policies for classic car EV conversions on their websites, which in the end did not offer such policy although they have full articles about such product. Maybe these were just bait articles.

I would say that out of 4, 2 di not provide the policy and 2 did.

Both policies were around £250 so in line with what I did pay last year.

The two insurers that provided me with quote were **gerty and lanc*****. If you need an insurance do a search surely you'll be able to figure out the insurers names.

I'll let you know in 12 month time if my new pic will force me to shop around again or will be honest and send an decent renewal offer.

By for now... The 500 is fantastic to drive and I use it every week at least 2 times.


Comments

Popular