Electric conversion for my Fiat 500 – day 13

 It's alive!!!!!!!!!

Today I have been able to finally test it successfully.

As from my previous post I had to swap two wires in the 35 pin AmpSeal connector and Change the encoder setting.

Here you can UCA in it's glory spinning for the first time as full electric!



I'm so happy....

Now there are a few things I would like to redo. I have to say that with the excitement of trying to see it running I have taken some shortcuts and compromised on some jobs.
And there are still a few missing bits, like the DC/DC charger for the 12 Volt battery.

I also would like to improve the way my components have been laid out under the bonnet.

I'll post more soon.


Comments

  1. Very glad to read your blog.Thank you for sharing this article.It is great! I will keep your article in my idea. Very happy reading.....

    CCS1 inlet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular