First post and statement

This site is about documenting my electric car conversion project. The challenge is to give my little Fiat 500 a new heart so to make her greener.

My aims are also:

• To keep the conversion at a reasonably low price, because I have a small budget.
• To demonstrate that everyone can do it.
• To share knowledge and resources.

I'm not interested in cars, speed nor power, as I'd rather let these topics sleep in the animal part of the brain where they belong. I am more concerned about the learning, the creative process, the design and art of building and making. And not forgetting the care for the environment.

I hope that by writing this I can help others venture into similar challenges.

Wish me luck! as we don't know yet where the project is heading (sentence to be amended in the future).


Comments

Popular